Monday, May 25, 2009

Digi latest Promotion



i'm with my friend last week to go to Digi Service center.
it's almost a year i haven't use Digi phone service.
i got this awful habit that i keep changing my phone number (addicted already hahaha...)
but now i've been using the Celcom U.O.X (University of X) for almost a year and haven't change it (happy i can control my habit...)
well back to the real story, there's a Digi promotion that you can pick your own number.
well only for the last 4-digit number...
so i pick my number (XXXX) haha can't tell you guys if you want ask for it :)...
so want to have the same number with your love one pick now before the promotion end
the price for promotion is RM 8.50 and the original price is RM 13.50
well now i got 3 numbers that are active but i'm still using my Celcom number most people use my Celcom number to contact me :)...
but i also use Hotlink just for 3G..
well i try to post more....that's all
Astalavista :)

0 comments: